MAXWELL RC8-8 12V Vertical Windlass Rope/Chain
or 4 interest free payments of $462.25
Voltage (V) 12 V Motor (W) 1000 Maximum pull/lift (kg) 600 Static hold (kg) 1200 Chain short link (mm) 8 Net weight, electric (kg) 16,5 Rope size (nylon) (mm) 14 - 16 Chain speed (anchor retrieval) (m) 32 m/min Rope...
|Voltage (V)||12 V|
|Maximum pull/lift (kg)||600|
|Static hold (kg)||1200|
|Chain short link (mm)||8|
|Net weight, electric (kg)||16,5|
|Rope size (nylon) (mm)||14 - 16|
|Chain speed (anchor retrieval) (m)||32 m/min|
|Rope speed (anchor retrieval) (m)||28 m/min|
- The powerful RC8-8 fully automatic rope/chain windlass can be used with 8 mm (5/16") chain spliced to 14 mm three strand or 8-plait rope.
- The ingenious Wave Design™ rope/chain gypsy (chainwheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters suitable for use with the RC8 Series.
- Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- The RC8 features Maxwell's revolutionary and patented, new Wave Design™ chainwheel.
- The heavy duty stainless steel (AISI 316) pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the RC8 an unparalleled level of performance. In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel preloaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure.
- The RC8 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Full disassembly capability of the topworks utilizing only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- Manual override and 'Free Fall', using the emergency crank/clutch handle provided.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel.
- Every Maxwell RC8 automatic rope/chain windlass comes with top works, motor/gear box and dual direction solenoid. Switches and circuit breaker are available and need to be ordered separately.
- Every Maxwell automatic rope/chain windlass is available with all the necessary components for fully automatic dual direction control in a competitively priced package.
- This windlass is also available in a version with extra deck clearance. Contact your dealer for more information.
- Important: Maxwell windlasses must be used in conjunction with a chain stopper and/or alternative snubbing device to take the load off the windlass while laying at anchor. The chain stopper and alternative snubbing system should also be used to secure the anchor in the fully raised position while under way.