TAP - 12V SWITCH SHURFLO
• Sliding Ceramic Plate Valve: Two ceramic disk plates that slide on each other. Ultra strong ceramics insure reliability and long life, as well as water flow from a trickle to a steady stream.
• Easy Installation: Complete with mounting hardware.
• Only 1 hole necessary for mounting.
• 360° Rotation in 3 directions: Rotating spout allows a variety of uses.
• Cold only. Hot/Cold does not rotate down.
• Built-In Twist Switch 12 VDC, 4 Amps maximum.
• Multiple Installation Possibilities. Use with or without an electric pump.
• Mounts in any position. • High Operating Temperatures up to 176°F (80° C).
• High Operating Pressures up to 87 PSI (6 Bar).
• Rugged ABS Plastic Design built to withstand the real world.
• Barb size 10mm 3/8".
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147