VETUS PVC INFLATABLE DINGY 2.3m AIR DECK
Length Overall: 230cm
Beam Width: 130cm
Tube Diameter: 35cm
Packed Size: 105 x 70 x 35cm
Max. Capacity: 2 People
Boat Weight: 34 KGS
Max Horse Power: 5HP
The VIB series of inflatable boats are designed for optimum durability, usability and performance. The high level of attention to detail during manufacturing results in rugged boats with an absolutely top class finish.
By selecting the best materials and accessories these boats have just that little bit extra.
All boats are standard supplied with a carry/ storage bag, a foot pump with pressure gauge, a repair kit with spare pump connector, aluminium oars and an aluminium bench.
Features: (see image)
- The angled stern tubes, and the trim flaps at the transom provide a greater planing surface.In addition, the rounded stern tubes with continuous rubbing strake are less prone to damage.
- Convenient grab handles at the transom.
- Additional grab handles ideally placed for the driver when motoring.
- Oar storage inside the boat and quick storage clamp on the top of the tubes.
- The bench can be repositioned and optionally a second bench can be installed.
- Deep V keel with rubbing strake protector. The side tubes are protected with an additional layer of PVC fabric at the bottom.
- Multiple D rings allow for towing and hoisting the boat.
- Inflatable deck
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage and transportation.
- Robust flat deck with anti-slip surface.
VIB Traveller boats are ideal for short trips, for example as a yacht tender. The compact dimensions when deflated make this model very convenient when transportation or storage is an issue. These boats are equipped with an inflatable deck. When under pressure, the air deck offers a robust flat surface to stand on and creates a performance increasing deep V hull. A strap to secure the fuel tank is incorporated in the deck as standard.