VETUS PVC INFLATABLE DINGY 2.3m ALUMINIUM DECK
Length Overall: 230cm
Beam Width: 130cm
Tube Diameter: 35cm
Packed Size: 105 x 70 x 35cm
Max. Capacity: 2 People
Boat Weight: 44KGS
Max Horse Power: 5HP
The VIB series of inflatable boats are designed for optimum durability, usability and performance. The high level of attention to detail during manufacturing results in rugged boats with an absolutely top class finish. By selecting the best materials and accessories these boats have just that little bit extra.
All boats are standard supplied with a carry/ storage bag, a foot pump with pressure gauge, a repair kit with spare pump connector, aluminium oars and an aluminium bench.
Features (see image):
- The angled stern tubes, and the trim flaps at the transom provide a greater planing surface.In addition, the rounded stern tubes with continuous rubbing strake are less prone to damage.
- Convenient grab handles at the transom.
- Additional grab handles ideally placed for the driver when motoring.
- Oar storage inside the boat and quick storage clamp on the top of the tubes.
- The bench can be repositioned and optionally a second bench can be installed.
- Deep V keel with rubbing strake protector. The side tubes are protected with an additional layer of PVC fabric at the bottom.
- Multiple D rings allow for towing and hoisting the boat.
- Folding aluminium deck
- High stability and performance
Sturdy flat deck with anti-slip surface
VIB Explorer boats offer the best performance for longer trips or when heavily loaded. The sturdy aluminium deck creates a rigid hull shape.
- In addition, the extruded aluminium panels provide a stable deck to carry people and go