MAXWELL RC10-10 12V WINDLASS Chain/Rope
or 4 interest free payments of $562.25
Voltage (V) 12 V Motor (W) 1200 Maximum pull/lift (kg) 850 Static hold (kg) 1500 Chain short link (mm) 10 Net weight, electric (kg) 20 Rope size (nylon) (mm) 16 Chain speed (anchor retrieval) (m) 24 m/min Rope speed (anchor...
|Voltage (V)||12 V|
|Maximum pull/lift (kg)||850|
|Static hold (kg)||1500|
|Chain short link (mm)||10|
|Net weight, electric (kg)||20|
|Rope size (nylon) (mm)||16|
|Chain speed (anchor retrieval) (m)||24 m/min|
|Rope speed (anchor retrieval) (m)||20 m/min|
- The powerful combined stainless steel (AISI 316) and chromed bronze RC10-10 fully automatic windlass series is designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 10 mm (3/8") chain spliced to 16 mm (5/8") three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope.
- A sleek, Low Profile version and a fluted stainless steel capstan drum version are available.
- Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass. Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- Full disassembly capability of the topworks utilising only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- The RC10 is manufactured from marine-grade 316 stainless steel and chromed bronze for long term durability. The heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm, coupled with the unique rope/chain gypsy, is designed to effectively grasp the splice between rope and chain, giving the RC10 an unparalleled level of performance.
- In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel preloaded spring, the pressure arm pivots on a trouble free bearing, thereby exerting maximum control pressure on the rode and splice.
- The RC10 works just as effectively with all chain rodes for those who desire a Low Profile, elegantly styled windlass on their foredeck.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, 'Free Fall' anchoring.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel.
- Every Maxwell RC10 automatic rope/chain windlass comes with top works, motor/gear box and dual direction solenoid. Switches and circuit breaker are available and need to be ordered separately.
- Every Maxwell automatic rope/chain windlass is available with all the necessary components for fully automatic dual direction control in a competitively priced package.
- This windlass is also available in a version with extra deck clearance. Contact your dealer for more information.
- Important: Maxwell windlasses must be used in conjunction with a chain stopper and/or alternative snubbing device to take the load off the windlass while laying at anchor. The chain stopper and alternative snubbing system should also be used to secure the anchor in the fully raised position while under way.