Heavy Duty Cray Pot Hauler & Lifter - Stressfree Marine
The Stressfree heavy duty pot hauler is capable of lifting craypots, crab pots and long lines of up to 100kg with minimal effort.
This is achieved by utilising a capstan head with the spinner to provide slower, more controlled lifts when hauling heavier loads up to 200kg.
You can then safely store your pot for baiting and emptying by lifting the pot to the side of the boat and locking off the line in the rope cleat.
This heavy duty hauler fits into a standard straight rod holder and has a collapsible frame for quick and easy storage in seconds.
It is always recommended the base of the rod holder is braced either to the deck or side of the boat. Use reinforcing mounts and secure to deck.
- One person operation
- Fits into straight rod holder
- Four locking positions
- Collapsible frame
- Marine grade stainless steel frame
- Supplied wired and with a straight rod holder
- Rotates in 8 different positions – ideal for traveling from pot to pot
- 12 month warranty on motor, frame and pulley system
- Manufactured in Australia by Stressfree Marine
HaroldM Pot Hauler