MUSTO - MENS CORSICA JACKET 2.0
With its waterproof and breathable construction, the Corsica BR1 Jacket is the ideal entry-level garment for day sailing. Its Arctec fleece keeps much of its insulating power even when wet while an adjustable hem and cuffs combine a snug fit with heat retention properties. Multiple zipped pockets keep your essentials close to hand while an internal pocket with a headphone exit point ensures that you remain entertained from deck to shore.
- 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to Musto's stringent BR1 standard.
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Lined with Arctec 160 microfleece for warmth and comfort
- Detachable and adjustable hood with a stiffened peak to keep run-off water away from your face
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with an internal, roll-over zip guard for added weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs keep out rain and spray
- Two zipped side pockets and zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket with a headphone exit point
- Scooped back hem for added coverage and a hem adjuster to keep the weather out
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217Street Address:
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217Trading Hours
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147Email: