BEP 'CONTOUR' CIRCUIT BREAKER 16 CIRCUIT 12 VOLT 239 x 295mm
BEP 'Contour' Circuit Breaker Panels - with Analogue Meters
Circuit breaker panels with stylish curved front facia incorporating recesses for circuit breaker toggles preventing them from being switched on accidentally.
Available with 12 volt (AV12) or 24 volt (AV24) analogue expanded scale meter with three way selector switch to monitor multiple battery banks. Larger panels include both voltmeter and ammeter. Analogue ammeters are supplied standard in 0-50 amp scale (AA50) and include a 50 amp shunt. An alternative 100 amp meter can be substituted with a corresponding 100 amp shunt.
• Analogue meters - 2.5% of full scale accuracy
• 1x shunt supplied
• Durable grey powder coated marine grade aluminium base panel
• Marine quality, magnetic, hydraulic, UL listed, trip free breakers
• Green LED back lighting for meters and labels
• Backlit labels supplied, refer page 101
• Suitable size negative busbar supplied, refer page 124
• Red LED indication for circuits ‘on’
• Double pole configurations available for survey or additional safety
With the flexibility of the 'Contour' four way plastic modules, BEP can build panels to custom requirements if requested.