BEP 'CONTOUR' CIRCUIT BREAKER 16 CIRCUIT + MAINS 351 x 200mm
BEP 'Contour AC' Circuit Breaker Control Panels
Contour style circuit breaker control panels with two double pole mains circuit breakers and change over control slide. Ship/shore transfer switch features a slide gate that will only allow either shore power or ship power to be operational at any one time (113219 and 113221 excluded).
For standard twin input systems such as one shore power and one genset input use 113218 or like. Supplied with either analogue or digital metering: analogue meters for either AC volts or amps; digital meters switchable to show AC volts, amps and frequency.
• Analogue volt meters, 2.5% of full scale accuracy
• AC digital meters, high resolution 12mm high figures in LCD display, low power dissipation, 200 mV sensitivity, 1% accuracy
• Durable black powder coated marine grade aluminium base panel
• Stylish curved plastic facias covering all circuit breakers
• Marine quality, magnetic, hydraulic, UL listed, trip free breakers
• Backlit labels (set five supplied)
• Suitable sized negative busbar supplied
• Red LED identification for circuits ‘on’
• Green LED back lighting for meters and labels
• Two double pole mains circuit breakers with change over control slide for ship or shore power input (113219 and 113221 excluded)
• Rated to 250v AC (110 volt option available)
• Digital metered panels supplied with AC volt transducer module and 2 x current transformers
• Reverse polarity indicator With the flexibility of the 'Contour' four way plastic modules, BEP can build panels to custom requirements if requested.
12 volt supply is also required to power LEDs. On 24 volt ves sels, the drop resistors below will be required to supply 12 volt to the LED circuit.
113460 Suits 113219
113463 Suits 113230
113461 Suits 113220 and 113221
113464 Suits 113234
113462 Suits 113224 and 113226