BEP 'CONTOUR' CIRCUIT BREAKER 32 CIRCUIT 351 x 385mm
BEP 'Contour Cruiser' Circuit Breaker Panels - with Analogue or Digital Meters
Circuit breaker panels with stylish curved front facia incorporating recesses for circuit breaker toggles preventing them from being switched on accidentally. Available with 12 or 24 volt analogue expanded scale metering with a three way selector switch or digital LCD. Digital panel functions include volts for up to three battery banks and current discharge/charge as well as ampere hours used and remaining for two banks. The digital meter can also be used as a tank monitor. Analogue ammeters are supplied standard in 0-50 amp scale and include a 50 amp shunt module.
• Analogue meters - 2.5% of full scale accuracy
• DC digital meters - 200 mV sensitivity, 1% accuracy including alarms 12mm high numerals
• Durable black powder coated marine grade aluminium base panel
• Marine quality, magnetic, hydraulic, UL listed, trip free breakers
• Backlit labels supplied
• Suitable size negative busbar supplied
• Red LED indication for circuits 'on'
• Green LED back lighting for meters and labels
• Double pole configurations available for survey requirements or additional safety
• Mimic panel for quick identification of circuits in operation
Launch - Standard depiction; port and starboard navigation lights, stern light, steaming light, three bilge pumps.
Yacht - Standard depiction; steaming light, deck light, port and starboard navigation lights, stern light, masthead light, tri-colour, and two bilge pumps.
Catamaran - Standard depiction; same as yacht.
With the flexibility of the 'Contour' four way plastic modules, BEP can build panels to custom requirements if requested.
AA50 - Analogue ammeter 50amp DC
AV12 - Analogue volt meter 12 volt DC
AV24 - Analogue volt meter 24 volt DC
DAVDC - Digital amps and volts DC
Alternative meters can be substituted
Alternative analogue ammeters will require corresponding shunt.
Drop resistors required for LEDs in 24 volt installations.
113465 Suits 113195
113467 Suits 113200
113468 Suits 113206