DIAPHRAGM BILGE / SHOWER DRAIN PUMP
A very robust, non-clogging single chamber diaphragm pump ideal for shower drain, sink drain or remote bilge pumping applications. Fits on exact footprint of old Jabsco model 37202 shower drain pump.
Flexible installation - head rotates 360 degrees and also revolves around the motor joint so inlet and outlet ports can be set at any desired angle. A very robust pump that won't clog and requires no filter.
- 4.2 GPM - 16 litres per minute output
- Self priming to 3 metres
- Capable of extended dry running
- Compact size and simple design for long trouble-free life
- Quiet running, ignition protected motor
- Multi-position head and ports can be rotated allowing flexible installation
- Corrosion resistant parts
- Low maintenance - non-clogging joker valves
- No inlet filter required
- Inlet and outlet ports - dual size suits 20mm (3/4") and 25mm (1") hose
- Compact size: 254mm long x 156mm wide x 127mm high
12 Volt 7 Amp, 24 Volt 5 Amp