Toilet -Elec Std Bowl 12V and 24V
JABSCO Premium Electric Toilets - Series 37010
Standard Compact Bowl Electric Toilet 12V and 24V
Heavy duty, premium quality electric marine toilets with many features for high performance, comfort, easy cleaning and attractive appearance. Gives the ease and convenience of electric operation at an affordable price.
- Pure white vitreous china bowl, contoured base, covered motor and fastening covers all contribute to easy cleaning and attractive appearance
- Standard compact sized bowl where space is at a premium or large household type bowl with large seat & lid for at-home type comfort
- Heavy duty dual ﬂush pump self-primes up to 1.2 metres vertical lift and grinds waste as it pumps, with stainless macerator
- May be mounted 1 metre below the waterline
- Equally suitable for overboard or holding tank discharge
- Built-in backﬂow preventer in discharge housing
- Stainless steel and bronze fastenings for reliable salt water service
Supplied complete with heavy duty push button switch. Plumbing connections suit both 16mm (5/8") & 20mm (3/4") inlet hose and both 25mm (1") and 38mm (1 1/2") outlet hose. Standard compact bowl or large bowl toilets in both 12 volt and 24 volt. For installations below the static or heeled waterline vented loops should be ﬁtted - also use a solenoid valve (J11-122) - see page 261 for details.
Standard Compact Bowl Electric Toilet
Size : 352mm wide x 450mm deep x 350mm high
J10-105 12 volt 16 amp standard bowl Jabsco 37010-3092
J10-106 24 volt 9 amp standard bowl Jabsco 37010-3094
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217Street Address:
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217Trading Hours
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147Email: