Maxwell AA710 Wireless Control and Rode Counter Kit
Maxwell AA710 Wireless, Hand Held Remote Windlass Controller and Rode Counter kit.
All the features of the AA560 plus options to control a bow thruster or deck lights and anchor wash.
- High level wireless transmission security – 2.4GHz ISM band
- Hand held controller displays rode count plus signal strength and battery level
- Ergonomic shape with wrist strap connector
- Water resistant to IP65
- Rubber cover molding for grip and non slip protection
- Console holder and protective cover
- IEEE 802.15.4 compliant
Kit includes 1 hand held remote control and 1 base station, 1 sensor and 1 magnet.
Note: Two base stations can be combined and controlled by one remote to allow control of two windlasses, plus other ancillary equipment.
All Maxwell rode counters feature:
- Windlass monitoring from the helm
- Simple Plug & Play sensor installation
- Accurate information for all-chain or combination rope/chain rods
- Flexibility of magnet and sensor gap from 3mm to 50mm Easy set up
- Multiple unit installation options – combine with other Maxwell AA products for total windlass control Fit any windlass including AC and hydraulic
- Inbuilt diagnostics for troubleshooting installation issues
- EMC protection to CE EN60945
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147