VETUS MAXWELL HRCFF-6 12 Volt Horizontal Anchor Winch / Windlass - 600W Motor - Suits most Boats to 10m
HRC6 is a horizontal version of the latest innovative vertical RC6. It's packed with original features including rode management technology from Maxwell.
The sleek, compact HRCFF 6-7-8 are Maxwell’s horizontal versions of the latest innovative vertical RC6 and RC8 automatic rope/chain windlasses. The HRCFF Series are packed with original and proven features including patented rode management technology developed by Maxwell.
Features and benefits
- Now incorporating Maxwell’s automatic free-fall technology. Simply activate the windlass ‘Free Fall’ lever, operate your down control (helm station or footswitch) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift the anchor?
Activate the up control and the ‘free fall’ device automatically disengages allowing you to power up your anchor
- Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance
- Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection
- Simple ‘bolt down’ installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up
- Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism
- High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch
- Emergency ‘free fall’ function in the event of onboard power failure. Activated by the supplied, emergency ‘Free Fall’ lever
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation