MUSTO - MENS MPX GORE-TEX® PRO OFFSHORE JACKET 2.0
The Musto MPX Collection features an updated fit for the new season. This MPX GORE-TEX® Pro Offshore 2.0 Jacket features an improved cut for an exceptional level of comfort, with a darted sleeve construction for enhanced articulation. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric construction supplies outstanding waterproof protection that's also incredibly breathable to keep you comfortable in all weather. Inspired by the hood construction on the brand's pioneering HPX Jacket, the MPX Offshore Jacket features a heat retentive grid fleece lined funnel and hood pod with a highly protective, adjustable spume. Experience the new generation in offshore protection due to a 250g reduction in weight, a 15% reduction from previous versions, for enhanced freedom of movement.
- External storm flap with a Velcro closure for a secure seal
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate for high performance breathability and waterproof and windproof protection
- Shock cord hem adjustment and twin sprung cord lock with rubberized finish
- Fully adjustable, pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray and rain
- Phot luminescent reflectors glow in the dark to keep you visible at night
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- Grid fleece lining in the high collar and crown of the hood for warmth
- 2 handwarmer pockets, 2 cargo pockets plus 1 internal zipped pocket
Main Fabric Shell: 100% Polyamide 6.6;
Main Fabric Backer: 100% Polyamide;
Trim: 100% Polyester, 100% Polyamide;
Lining: 100% Polyester, 100% Polyamide
Contains ePTFE Membrane
Contains Polyurethane Coating
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217Street Address:
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217Trading Hours
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147Email: