MUSTO - MENS MPX GORE-TEX® PRO OFFSHORE TROUSERS
MPX GORE-TEX® Pro Offshore Trousers: redesigned to offer an outstanding 200g reduction in weight. This greatly enhances freedom of movement and comfort without compromising its exceptional level of protection when offshore sailing. Articulated knee and seat reinforcements combine a full spectrum of motion with enhanced durability. Constructed from cutting-edge 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for remarkable waterproof, windproof and durable protection. And highly breathable for complete comfort when active.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- External hypalon hang loop for decreased drying times
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Articulated seat and knees provide added freedom of movement
- Tool strap to allow you to attach a multi-tool pouch
- Two thigh pockets with water-deflecting closures to keep items safe
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable waist for a tailored fit and heat retention
- Velcro adjustable ankles to keep out rain and spray
- Hardwearing CORDURA® patches on the seat and knees with abrasion resistant seam constructions
Main Fabric Shell: 100% Polyamide 6.6;
Main Fabric Backer: 100% Polyamide;
Trim: 100% Polyester;
Trim: 100% Polyamide;
Lining: 100% Polyester;
Contains ePTFE Membrane
Contains Polyurethane Coating
Only True RED Available at Present
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147