OFFSHORE 95 POWERBOAT COMPASS - BRACKET MOUNT, WHITE, FLAT
The Plastimo Offshore 95 Range of compasses are suitable for powerboats from 6 to 12 meter length. Whatever the boat speed, hull pounding or vibrations, the offshore 95 will remain fully efficient due to Plastimo's exclusive "Vibration absorber" system which ensures that the compass card remains stable in all conditions.
Available in flush or bracket mount in a variety of card types and colour combinations.
- 81mm apparent card diameter
- Conical or flat card with 5 degree graduations
- Vibration absorber system keeps the card stable
- Watertight one-piece moulded bowl and flange
- Quick remove clip supplied (Binnacle & Bracket Mount)
- 12v lighting included
- Compensators included - easily adjustable
- Optional plastic protective sun covers
- Variety of colour options
- All parts fully UV treated
- 5 year limited warranty
- SOLAS-MED 96/98 approved
- Balanced for Zone C - Australia and South Pacific
- Style - accuracy - affordability
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147