QUICK Hand held Chain Counter CHC 1103
Cable extensible up to 4.2 metres
Watertight deck plug and socket
Support bracket for stowing after use.
Available with integrated LED light as standard
Can also be used in warping winch operations.
- Automatic lowering function.
- Up alarm function.
- Locked keys function.
- Ability to control free fall windlass feature.
- Anchor recovery function in case of sensor failure.
- Information in 5 different languages.
- Chain speed.
- Supply voltage.
- Depth of chain lowered shown in metres or feet.
- Graphic LCD display; can be easily read from any angle.
- Backlit display screen with 8 brightness levels.
- 8 different display contrast levels can be set.
- Automatic display contrast compensation
- CAN bus interface for data transfer.
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147