Ronstan Series 40 Block - Single Block - Universal Head RF41100
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
|Sheave Ø||40 mm|
|Max. Rope Ø||10 mm|
|Max. Cable Ø||- mm|
|Pin Ø||5.0 mm|
|B. L.||1000 kg|
|RF6170||Block Accessories, Snap shackle head adapter,|
|RF6171||Block Accessories, Trunnion snap shackle head adapter,|
|RF150||3/16" pin dia., Standard Dee Shackles, Slotted pin,|
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147