SPINLOCK XTR ROPE CLUTCH 8-12mm
- Superb mid load holding performance
- Unique Reactor Cam technology - linked base and cam react together in one self contained module
- ‘Reactive Clutching’ - line holding is consistent and fast across the full diameter range - release is smooth and progressive
- Offers significantly more consistent holding on small diameter, modern performance lines
- Ultra lightweight alloy/composite construction
- Handle lift to ergonomic position for release
- Reactor cam module is easily removed, for on deck cleaning and servicing
- Single units only
- Side mount versions available
Shipping and returns
Shipping and customer service
We use Australia Post Eparcel for shipping if goods within Australia. If you would like to use an alternative shipping method please Contact Us and we can discuss alternatives.
When you contact us, a real person will call you back! This is what separates us from our competitors. We are a real store on QLD's Gold Coast with over 30 years experience in boating and Customer care.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question
PO Box 138, Main Beach QLD 4217
Southport Yacht Club, Macarthur Parade, Main Beach QLD 4217
Monday - Friday - 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday - 8am to 4pm
Sunday - 8am to 12noon
(07) 55 911 911 | Fax (07) 55 916 147